[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: Camera Tracking

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:28:52 EDT 2007

My two cents.
I personally prefer PFTrack.
3DE is quite good maybe the best, the more expensive too, but in my sort
experience dealing with tracking, PFTrack have solved all the problems.
The geometry tracking is very useful for reference geometry in your scene, I
fing this feature quite useful.
And exporting data to Houdini is straighforward.
And of course a plus, nice ui and Linux version.

2007/5/23, Sean Lewkiw <seanl at rainmaker.com>:

> Hi,
>
> We're trying to lock down our tracking pipeline here... I've never had
> much to do with tracking, I've always just had a fit if I didn't have a
> good track.  This isn't effective anymore, so I'm now looking into
> alternatives.
>
> Does anyone have any preferences between Boujou, 3D Equalizer and PF
> Track?   Anything else?
>
> Sorry to post this here, but not sure where else to fling it.
>
> Sean
>
> --
> Sean Lewkiw
> --