[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: Camera Tracking

jordibares jordibares at the-mill.com
Wed May 23 12:48:46 EDT 2007

My suggestion is to use 3DE as main tracking too and Pftrack as secondary.

My experience is that with 3DE you can track anything and you can really
drive the solution toward the right one, although is painful for certain
kind of things where PFTrack really can handle, for example I love PFT
approach to by touching the curves on a point back-solves the camera so you
get the points where you need them.

Hope that helps
jb