[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: Camera Tracking

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Wed May 23 12:34:18 EDT 2007

True, that's a downside: Win and Mac only, no Linux. On the other hand,
a good thing about Synth Eyes is it's speed. It very very fast on
multicore systems. I don't remember PFTrack's performance very well, but
on a quad core machine I had SynthEyes doing an auto-tracking/matching
of a shot in 5 seconds. The same thing took around 1 minute in PFHoe,
which is PFTrack's low-end sister.

Dragos

Dragos Stefan
/creative partner/