[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: Camera Tracking

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Wed May 23 11:45:47 EDT 2007

We use SynthEyes here, because the price /performance ratio is
incredible. Very good features and results for 400 USD. The interface
isn't the greatest but you get used to it. It features good Houdini
export (actually I think it has the largest number of export formats
from all matchmoving software).
If money wouldn't be a concern, I'd go with PFTrack (but I'd also keep
my SynthEyes license around), which I tested and liked very much. It's
very complete. 3D Equaliser has a very good reputation too.

Dragos

Dragos Stefan
/creative partner/
DSG: motion and interactive