[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: Camera Tracking

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed May 23 11:41:58 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 11:33, Sean Lewkiw wrote:
> Does anyone have any preferences between Boujou, 3D Equalizer and PF
> Track?   Anything else?

	We've always been 3DE addicts here.  There's a growing number of people that
use Boohoo, I'm under the impression it's been getting better, but like many
programs in this genre it either works with the shot or doesn't.  When it
works, it works fine.  3DE seems to be the one that *will* get it working, no
matter what.  It's pricier, though.

	I'd be happy to hear recent experiences, though.  Things change.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada