[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hdk-Helper Function Libray

Fred Valleur fred.valleur at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:21:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm quite following... the error you had ("/usr/bin/ld:
cannot find -llibHelper.a") just meant the linker couldn't find the
library you made.
You can either use use the -L option  or the LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable to tell the linker where to look.

Cheers,

Fred.

--
Frederic Valleur | LaMaison