[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hdk-Helper Function Libray

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 05:47:34 EDT 2007

HI All....

While playing with HDK, I found that, there are some functions which are not implemented in HDK. I wote some of these Helper Functions. But I don't want to copy the code every time I use it in a new test. So I want to convert the functions into a Library, may be a static library so that I can embed it in the Custom_Ops itself. How to convert my Helper function code into a Helper Library??? I am using the HDK classes in the code,
so can I compile the library in general c++ way, or do I have to compile it using "hcustom" ?? I didn't find any option in "hcutom" to do this.

 iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)