[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ye ole geforce 8800 gtx

Kurt Williams kurt at rhythm.com
Tue May 22 14:15:54 EDT 2007

Peter Robbinson wrote:

>You might also want to try Twinview instead of Nview.

Actually that was the mode I found the most stable with the single large
display. I guess the drivers will either set up 2 resolution and color
depth independant displays, or one large shared resolution/color depth
display. I'm guessing nview gives 3d applications the most problems for
redraw.

Twinview throwing a large desktop across two displays is much more stable.

--
Kurt Williams (x7581)
Rhythm & Hues Studios