[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini OGL viewports

George Jimenez jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com
Tue May 22 12:45:32 EDT 2007

hey guys

    I don't think it's a open gl problem it's just the density of the
grid it self in houdini is more then in XSI and Maya ... If you look at
how big the grid is and how many cross sections it has compare to XSi
then you will see it bunch up... Same thing happens in Maya as well if
you look at it in like from the ground plane.. if you make the grid less
dense then you will not see the bunching up in the horizon..

 Sorry if it doesn;t make sense  just thought i might put it out there...

George