[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini OGL viewports

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 08:54:46 EDT 2007

Are you by chance looking in wireframe? If so, the opengl doesn't use a
depth que to determine the location of the "wires". In an ortho view
that should be fine, but in perspective it can be a bit confusing.
In shaded view though everything should be fine.

Could you fill us in on the general reason why the current project is
better handled in Houdini and how you determined that. Without of course
giving anything away.

And this list, along with the forum and Odforce are fantastic places to
get answers. I've never met a more generous and knowledge set of people.
Ask away.

cheers, PeterR