[Sidefx-houdini-list] Shop Geo Shader?

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 08:46:24 EDT 2007

Morning,

In the render folder of a geometry object there is a field for "Shop Geo
Shader". I'm assuming it has something to do with motion blur, but what
precisely?
The docs. conveniently skip over that part. And I haven't been able to
guess by blindly calling in shaders, since none seem to be recognized.

thanks, PeterR
"everything is coincident"