[Sidefx-houdini-list] point cloud into geo

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue May 22 08:36:47 EDT 2007

Isosurface sop

Si

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com
[mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of zoran
arizanovic
Sent: 22 May 2007 12:18
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] point cloud into geo

ok I will
cheers

On 5/22/07, Louis Dunlevy <ld at dneg.com> wrote:

> zoran arizanovic wrote:
> > Hi
> > what ways do we have for skinning or polygonizing point cloud or
> > point only geo file and getting geometry out?
> > except copying metaballs and converting to polys
> > thanks
> >
> Try the triangulate 3D sop and then pipe the position back in with a
> point sop

Zoran Arizanovic
http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 2nd Floor, Tennyson House, 159-163 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.