[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini OGL viewports

jordibares jordibares at the-mill.com
Tue May 22 06:53:16 EDT 2007

I will have a look at this drivers thing... :-/     thanks so much.

Yes, we are pushing this very seriously now after many failed attempts and
got a 2nd master license to help in this current project, a project that
simply could not be done with Maya or XSI without a big software development
investment while in Houdini is "just" lego-work.

The thing is that we are going to need a bit of help (at the moment we have
a freelancer helping us) but I will take the advantage of this thread to
invite all of you that could be interested in helping us in future projects.

Thx
jb