[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini OGL viewports

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:13:26 EDT 2007

Hey Jordi,
    Nice to hear another London facility is taking the Houdini plunge
:) Sorry, I don't understand your construction plane question... It
looks right to me, in that if the sphere is above the c-plane, then
you see the sphere, if the sphere is below the c-plane then you see
the cplane over top of the sphere. Like XSI maybe?

Cheers,

peter B