[Sidefx-houdini-list] instancing atmosphere object

Jeff Higgins jeffrey.higgins at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:00:39 EDT 2007

i've never tried this with atmosphere objects before, but you could try
using "Point Instancing" on the render tab of a geometry object just
containing a point cloud of what you're instancing your clouds to.

Then try using your atmosphere object as the geometry object that will be
instanced. If that doesn't work, it may be because you're using the Geometry
as is as the procedure, you can switch that to Procedural and then in the
Mantra Procedure there is a I3D Iso Surface thing  you can play with
further.

grasping at straws here mate,

jeff