[Sidefx-houdini-list] Canadians working in the US (was: R&DOPENINGS AT LAIKA)

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:39:10 EDT 2007

The single most important point to this whole thing is: If the person
at the border has to make a decision, you'll be raked over the coals.
However, if you have paper in hand from the INS saying it's OK for you
to come in (or your daughter's passport is an American passport) then
poof, you're let in with two sentences (never a smile though). That's
key. If you come to the border with a hand-written letter saying "we
kneed tis gguy" (sic) good luck. If you come with multiple documents
already stamped by the INS, no problem.

Cheers,

peter B