[Sidefx-houdini-list] Canadians working in the US (was: R&DOPENINGS AT LAIKA)

Graham D Clark mailgrahamdclark at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:28:19 EDT 2007

Darran your right, and its not your imagination, it happens.
Its often not easy to 'shoehorn' whatever one does into one of them,
but has to be done usually as few are an exact fit. The closest fit
for most in film animtion and fx is the 'graphic designer' category
and i have had many collegues refused at border for their degree not
specificlly saying graphic design.
Defintiley get a good lawyer to help make your credentials fit the category.
--
Graham D Clark
Paramount Pictures, Marx Brothers Building, Room 111, 5555 Melrose