[Sidefx-houdini-list] Canadians working in the US (was: R&DOPENINGS AT LAIKA)

Campbell, Scott A Scott.A.Campbell at disney.com
Thu May 17 19:02:27 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,

Just to clarify, Disney's application is not that restrictive. We'll
gladly consider applicants from Canada or elsewhere-- we're just subject
to the same visa limitations as any other US company.

The TN visa often available to Canadian citizens is much easier to
obtain than other visas, but, yes, there still is the 4 year degree
requirement. That's a condition of the US government, not a particular
company.

Cheers,

-Scott