[Sidefx-houdini-list] Siggraph Elections

xray at agentxray.com xray at agentxray.com
Wed May 16 17:20:32 EDT 2007

Dear Houdini users who may also be members of L.A. SIGGRAPH,

If you are a member of the L.A. Chapter of SIGGRAPH, I encourage you to
vote in the 2007/2008 council elections. Voting is open from now until
June 10th on-line at http://la.siggraph.org. You should be getting a
postcard with a unique PIN# enabling you to cast a vote. If you do not get
a postcard or your PIN# does not work you can send e-mail to webmaster
John Sterni via lasig at sterni.net for assistance.

I was nominated to run for the office of Chair and while I would certainly
appreciate your vote I encourage your participation no matter who you
decide to vote for.

Thanks for reading,
-=X