[Sidefx-houdini-list] point group to primitive

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Wed May 16 07:09:55 EDT 2007

Last tab of the group sop..

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com
[mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of zoran
arizanovic
Sent: 16 May 2007 12:14
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] point group to primitive

Hi
I am using group by bounding object and it has just option to group
points? So how can I now convert my point group to be primitive group
thanks z

--

Zoran Arizanovic
http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 2nd Floor, Tennyson House, 159-163 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.