[Sidefx-houdini-list] Technical Evening at Side Effects: May 15

aliza sorotzkin aliza at sidefx.com
Tue May 15 12:26:48 EDT 2007

LOS ANGELES TECHNICAL EVENING
DYNAMICS IN HOUDINI

May 15, 7-8PM

Side Effects Software invites you to join us for another Houdini
technical evening where you will learn about a number of Dynamics
techniques and frequently asked questions from our Dynamics expert and
Senior Product Architect, Mark Tucker.  Also, we’ll show you a teaser of
Houdini 9.

Topics covered include:
     * DOPs from 1000 feet: this is definitely not SOPs.
     * DOPs from 100 feet: is that an object or is it data?
     * DOPs from 10 feet: the SOP solver.
     * DOPs from 6 feet under: how POPs stir into DOPs.
     * DOPs in Houdini 9.
     * Q & A

WHEN
Tuesday, May 15, 7-8 p.m.

Stay for a beer and snacks afterwards!

WHERE
Side Effects Software, Los Angeles Office
233 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 610
Santa Monica, Ca

WHO
Houdini Community and anyone interested in learning more about Houdini

WHAT
Learning and networking opportunity

Register On-Line
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=723&Itemid=182