[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP floating point display on WindowsXP

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Tue May 15 11:19:04 EDT 2007

Ben, when did violence solve anything. Sarcasm on the other hand could do
the trick.

If you can get a better card it would be a good thing. If they'll spring for
a Quaddro...

You could try setting the options to best use of hardware and increasing your
memory cache size as well.

Otherwise, uninstall the Nvidia, hunt down all the left over files and registry
for it and try a fresh install.

But to be honest I don't think COPs likes to play in Windows too much. Linux?

Cheers