[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP floating point display on WindowsXP

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue May 15 11:07:39 EDT 2007

Yes everything fine with the image... just a color ramp. I can connect a
Convert COP at the end and display that without problems.
But as soon as I take a look at the floating point image all images go
nuts including the one of the Convert SOP that is actually 8 bit.

I've tried another driver already... and went back to the current. But
now there is more broken in Houdini.. like dragging nodes in the network
view.
I don't get a box when box selecting, wiring one node to another makes
the wire invisable.. etc etc..
So I'm reinstalling Houdini at the moment... pffff..

Is there anyone with the same GFX card that has no problems? Should I
get another GFX card installed? Should I use violence?

cheers,
benS