[Sidefx-houdini-list] bbx

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon May 14 11:44:24 EDT 2007

Its kind of hard to know without seeing a hip file. If you make sure
your input object is scaled to have a bounding box of 1,1,1 then you
should be able to exactly align it to another object bounds using bbox
by translating it to the center of the other object using the centroid
expression and scale it using the bbox scale.
I have an asset that does all this - I was going to post it up on my
website but haven't got round to it yet, I think there might be an
apprentice version on exchange though, its called "place"