[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point cloud interpolation in SOPs?

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Wed May 9 08:47:16 EDT 2007

Okay, so I sent a hip file but it's being held at the border.

In the add sop , "skip every Nth point", then convert the resulting
curve to nurbs, resample that, then use another add to keep the points
only.
That way you just add points on the "surface".

I concerted to nurbs so the curve conforms to the surface better. Mind
you my example is just a sphere, so...

PeterR