[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point cloud interpolation in SOPs?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:22:19 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,
    Har, that's exactly the first thing I tried! The problem was
creating a coherency of associated points so that the Add SOP doesn't
try to connect points that are too far apart from each other. Picture
a ball of points falling into a rectangle of points. The ball and
rectangle shouldn't be connected until they hit. Meta-ballish but I
don't want to just copy Metaballs on there (doing that already, and it
isn't working that well).

Cheers,

Peter B