[Sidefx-houdini-list] contract houdini modeler wanted for architectural work ...

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Mon May 7 15:26:27 EDT 2007

We're looking for a contract houdini modeler interested in applying
their skills to an architectural project.  Specifically, we are being
contracted to deliver sales-quality renderings of a 30 storey
residential tower.  If one looks at the CG Architect site, most artists
work in Studio Max.  Part of our contract though is to deliver a virtual
reality model for their sales centre.  For this reason, we'd prefer to
work in Houdini, if possible by using this opportunity to develop some
useful HDAs for architectural work.  If you're interested, or know
someone who is, please contact me by email (darran at edmstudio.com).

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]
Interactive visualization for museums and industry