[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK - UV Attribute From Internal UV

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 06:33:33 EDT 2007

HI..........

How to find the value of a point attribute at an In between point on a Primitive with UV , using HDK????

Basically I have an Input GDP with number of polygons., and a UV attribute. For any Internal uv value , I want to find out what is the UV Attribute value at that point. This is no problem for NURB Surface as Internal uv and
 UV attribute are same. But for a polygon object, how can I access UV attribute from internal uv.

I thought, I can be done with "evaluateInteriorPointWAttrib", but don't know how to use it.

Waiting for ur Reply.

 iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics.