[Sidefx-houdini-list] 2006 Demo Material

Keith Acheson kacheson at sidefx.com
Wed May 2 11:03:17 EDT 2007

With SIGGRAPH around the corner, it is time to bring together all the
great work created by the Houdini community this past year. For this
year's reel, we are looking for final shots that have been created-in,
or enhanced-by Houdini and work-in-progress sequences that show the
development of a Houdini shot in several layers.

If you would like to see your work profiled on the Houdini Demo Reel
please contact me with the following information:

- A short description of the project including a few details about how
Houdini was used to develop the shot.

- A list of sequences that you would like to submit.

I will then contact you to discuss details such as submission format
requirements and permission-for-usage declaration (legal) forms.

Keith Acheson
kacheson at sidefx.com