[Sidefx-houdini-list] available JUMP directories in mplay ...

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Tue May 1 17:44:18 EDT 2007

I've done the following once a week for almost a decade ...

1) Mantra render to mplay
2) Choose File | Save Current Frame
3) Hit the + symbol beside filename
4) Look under the available "Jump" targets only to find $TEMP ... damn.
5) Navigate to my $HIP directory and save

Why doesn't $HIP show up in step 4?  If it's because mplay is a
standalone program, couldn't $HIP get passed on the command line?  Is
there an easy solution for my habitual pain?

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]
Interactive visualization for museums and industry