[Sidefx-houdini-list] chop drive chanels with one

b.fx at free.fr b.fx at free.fr
Fri Jun 29 09:32:01 EDT 2007

Again

I was certain to have seen something like that...

What i am really after is:

I have a stepped channel containing the Frame number each time a trigger is
realeased, i don't know the duration in between each trigger.
I'de like to create one channel per step, that is the easy part. I'de like the
value of each channel to be the frame triggered value.

francois

Selon b.fx at free.fr: