[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects hits 20 years

George Jimenez jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 09:23:47 EDT 2007

   Sorry for taking a while to reply  But a Huge Congrats on this day of
revolution .!!.Happy Birthday Sesi!!.... I hope you guys have many
more... I know this year Siggraph Party will blow all of those away from
the past... WIsh i can go... Great work with H9  ..... You guys have
shown that you guys lead with out compromise and still whip out the huge
guns when they are getting close behind... Looking forward  to be using
Houdini and leave the rest collection dust....