[Sidefx-houdini-list] Advanced Houdini VEX Training-Saturday!

Jenny Blacklock Jenny_Blacklock at CBC.CA
Wed Jun 27 10:27:22 EDT 2007

The Toronto office will be offering lots of training classes, starting in August, (after the craziness of Siggraph). We'll have introductory classes as well as the same advanced classes that have been offered at the LA office. If you want more information, or would like to teach some of these classes, please contact me at Jenny at SideFX.com.

Jenny.

>>> Sai <modelingfactory at gmail.com> 06/27/07 1:00 AM >>>
Not to hijack this email but it would be great to see this training sessions
on DVD.
or better yet Toronto Office offering the same kind of training classes.:D

On 6/27/07, aliza at sidefx.com <aliza at sidefx.com> wrote:

> There are a few seats still open!
>
> Contact training at sidefx.com to register!
>
> Advanced Houdini VEX Training Course
> Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 9:45am - 5:30pm
>
> SESI will be hosting a one-day Houdini training course on VEX coding. This
> course is part 3 of a 3 part series of VEX classes. This advanced VEX
> coding class will focus on common challenges in production VEX coding,
> with a thorough look at the concepts involved as well as some advanced
> tips and techniques with source code. All three classes will have an
> emphasis on ASCII VEX code, although all concepts will be applicable to
> VOP net programming.
> More:
>
> http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=578&Itemid=215

Sai Win Myint Oo