[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects hits 20 years

Michael Goldfarb goldfarb at corefa.com
Tue Jun 26 16:07:56 EDT 2007

one idea that is generally very useful is to create tools that, in the
video example, take IN a grid that is 'live' in the hip rather than a
built in one...that way you can control it's params and paint on it etc

Michael Goldfarb                            email: goldfarb at corefa.com
c.o.r.e. digital pictures                        http://www.coredp.com
"Unless you're an astronaut, secret agent, vampire hunter,
or all three, you're probably a sellout; screw you."
- Maddox 2003