[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects hits 20 years

g m thecouze at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:16:46 EDT 2007

Well, I remember the go-go as well from 2003 in San Diego... THank you Sarah
for introducing them... to SESI parties... well knowing the reason why, I
understand you...
San Diego... was pretty wild too.. especially the trip to Tijuana, well at
least to the border....
At least the Cab driver was happy of his evening.