[Sidefx-houdini-list] Attributes, Variables and Expression "Live Recording" Party

Garman Lists garman_lists at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 12:48:13 EDT 2007

Here's an invitation for all of Garman's previous students.  Free and
open to Garman's previous students from Vizy Acky, Gnomon, Savannah
College of Art and Design, Nanyang Polytechnic and SESI interns.

I'll be recording a Houdini DVD, "Attributes, Variables and Expressions"
next weekend.

AV&E Live Recording
Saturday 30 June 2007
11AM until... whenever...

Vizy Acky
15654 Quorum Drive
Addison, Texas 75001  (North Dallas Area)

Sorry for the late notice.  I decided to make a party out of this.
It's like Elvis in Vegas, without Elvis or the showgirls.

-Garman

RSVP:  garman at vizyacky.com or call my cell at 310-902-3350
Seating is VERY limited to please decide early.  I have a limit of 15
people MAX in that space.

*
Airports:*
Best way to get here.  Fly into either Dallas Love Field or DWF (Dallas
Fort-Worth Airport.), taxi from airport.
Hotels and restaurants within walking distance.  No need for a car if
you want to save the cash.

*Hotels within walking distance.*

Holiday Inn Addison
4960 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX