[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Models needed for Touch show

Jenny Blacklock Jenny_Blacklock at CBC.CA
Thu Jun 21 15:34:49 EDT 2007

Greg Hermanovic is doing a Touch show for Side Effects at Siggraph this year.
Greg is looking for Houdini models to use in his show.

Here is his discription:

- something to tie Houdini and Touch together. I would like about 10
models made entirely in Houdini. But no particles, no characters.

- .bgeo is fine, .obj too. hierarchies - not good.

- UV coordinates yes, color/alpha yes and texture maps yes (.tif .jpg
preferred).

- shaders - well, the shader logic - ok, but I will have to interpret them
somewhat.

- no procedural textures though.

- models can be real things (furnishing, gadgets etc) or non-real.

- And it would be better if they are not deforming - I don't want to have to
replicate SOPs doing deformations.

- I would just do closeups on them, may use some as wireframe..., mix with
other stuff. it's not a "showcase".

Please send your models to me at; Jenny at SideFX.com, and I will forward them to Greg.

Thanks,
Jenny.