[Sidefx-houdini-list] aperture focal length relations

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Thu Jun 21 14:08:09 EDT 2007

Heya Mario,

If i'm not mistaken those number and letters represent common photographic formats.

In the case of 135 (35mm film, the exposed neg size is 24x36 mm)
120 typically used in medium format cameras (with aspect of 6x6 or 6x7)
APS advanced photographic system -- which I don't think ever really went anywhere... (the neg is even smaller then 35mm)
and LARGE is, well, large format (usually bellows cameras...)

I could be way off but that's how I interpret those values.

so, yes... filmback... I suspect...

Gene