[Sidefx-houdini-list] VFX article

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) dave.johnson at ngc.com
Mon Jun 18 12:51:07 EDT 2007

These are good points, John and Xray, and I realize I am in a minority position, being both American and in a staff position.

I should have just kept my mouth shut, because I really don't know what I'm talking about. And I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm sorry for propigating the political conversation any further.

Dave