[Sidefx-houdini-list] Holding Bone Weights

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon Jun 18 06:20:16 EDT 2007

In thoery you could use the metaball capture to mimick what you do in a
standard capture - ie one metaball region per bone and then add more
complex muscles on top if you want. I think this area just needs more
prerolled assets set up so people don't have to start from scratch.
Hopefully for H9 that is what sesi is planning.

Si

The only thing I found problematic with the metaball and muscle capture
systems is that I wasn't able to just put in a couple of muscles on top
of a rig that was done in the standard way. It was kinda all or nothing.

Very sweet but a bit difficult to hack up. I haven't played with it in a

little while now though..

Louis

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 2nd Floor, Tennyson House, 159-163 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.