[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ode Solver : Custom Collision Geom

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 07:40:20 EDT 2007

HI ....

I was checking the ode solver plugin for houdini. It seems to be fast.
But I think it doesn't support custom collision geometry. I haven't used ODE in my code,
so would like to know, is it possible to add this feature in the code easily.
I saw some example code on net, where custom geometry was defined in a C file.
How to convert a BGEO or OBJ file to such format.

Waiting for ur reply...

 iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics.