[Sidefx-houdini-list] figure grouping

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:14:28 EDT 2007

When I clicked on this joint, it brought up alot of boxes in the left stow
bar and also the weights as slider in the viewpoint. but they didnt persist
when i click else where.

Clicking on all the joints today there dosn't seem to be any problems and
the correct handles show for the job. I'll come back here if the problem
resurfaces.

thanks for your help