[Sidefx-houdini-list] figure grouping

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:21:27 EDT 2007

can anyone help me?

I have been working with a figure OTL at geo level but I have accidentally
grouped a couple of the handles together (relating especially to one joint)
and I cant separate  the group or ungroup.I only seem to have ALL in my
groups.

The group only show when I select the joint in question and brings up all
handles for the joints instead of the restricted ones I have been using. I
dont know if this is relevant but I also have seen the pointer flip from
left to right when trying to use 's' to select.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ed