[Sidefx-houdini-list] Interviewing Candidates

Johnson, Dave (Space Technology) dave.johnson at ngc.com
Tue Jun 12 12:56:32 EDT 2007

I used to regularly work insane hours, back in the days of Wavefront and all night renders and laying frames to 3/4" tape one frame at a time, sleeping under a table listening for the beeping of the tape machine as it did the preroll for each frame. But two significant things have changed since those days: Houdini and hiring some people to help. Which is to say, technology and people. Working smarter and getting some help have changed my late night working habits considerably (junior people are more willing to stay late for me rather than the other way around). And now it's an occasional thing rather than a regular thing.

Dave