[Sidefx-houdini-list] Interviewing Candidates

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:29:31 EDT 2007

I believe if an applicant can prove that they were not hired because
of their marital or family status, they can sue. At least, in the US
and Canada, likely the UK too.

Don't forget, if you don't hire anyone that is married or has kids, or
is unhappy about working insane hours, you'll likely only get juniors
right out of school. Experience is _supposed_ to buy us oldies shorter
days :)

Cheers,

peter B