[Sidefx-houdini-list] Interviewing Candidates

nutman at otenet.gr nutman at otenet.gr
Tue Jun 12 11:14:52 EDT 2007

All joking asside, it would be a good idea to ask them if they're single or not. Our profession has put an end to quite a few relationships...
Also if they are willing to work long hours (with no end :D )
And apart from asking what apps they can use, like it's been said, put them with a team to see how they play with your existing crew to finish off a project. It worked for me a few years ago.
Sent via BlackBerry®  from TIM