[Sidefx-houdini-list] Interviewing Candidates

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Tue Jun 12 07:59:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any resources (or has any tips n'
tricks) regarding hiring CG people.  It seems very vague, the whole
process, whether I'm being interviewed or am doing the interview.
Basically, "What did you work on?", "Let's see your reel," and "When can
you start?".  There must be a more robust way of interviewing CG
candidates, as right now it's largely based on trust and a reel, (which
you have only done the shadow pass on the last tree on the left for).  I
found this article, but it's for programmers:  http://tinyurl.com/yerw

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw