[Sidefx-houdini-list] Updated default shaders with VOP networks

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Sat Jun 9 17:01:38 EDT 2007

I've got to chime in to support Larry, Floyd and Doug on this one-

As we all struggle with the Walmartizing of our industry, sesi could
really help give us an edge in our market by putting some serious
effort into creating an extensive Shader/Vop library along with a new
and extensive demo library- I think we had more demos and sample
files to pick through in the Prisms days than we do now-

The help browser is great, but not very comprehensive when it comes
to  "examples".
I think Sesi is leaving this too much to the user community. There is
some great stuff out there, but this content really needs to be
coordinated and woven into the package delivered under the Houdini
umbrella-

Jed-