[Sidefx-houdini-list] VFX article

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Thu Jun 7 16:40:14 EDT 2007

Isn't this the ultimate question before us -- one which we will all have to answer in the upcoming years...

Are we the digital-economy's equivalent of trades-people (like plumbers, carpenters, bricklayers, etc), or are we professionals (like engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc).

Both good options, but I fear if we as an industry don't take a stand, this question will be answered for us.