[Sidefx-houdini-list] aligning copies

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:36:50 EDT 2007

Hi
I am copying multiple object through one switch with
fit01(rand($PT),0,(opninputs("../switch1"))) on stamp so they get randomly
placed
problem I have is that all inputs into switch sop have different bounding
boxes and I would like them to align one side by side each other?
So I need to have my template grid for copy sop shifting points depending on
size of the object that gets copied on a that particular point?
I dont know if this is doable I have bounds of boxes and their center points
but now I am stuck :)
thanks

Zoran Arizanovic
http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/